Tuesday, November 10, 2009

USS New York

It has been a while since my last post and I just wanted to share something that has made me smile this last week.

It has to do with the United States Navy, Jesus and 9/11.

Recently, the USN finished work on the USS New York a ship that was made with 7.5 tons of steel form the World trade center. I just love that.

I just love how that is Jesus. How that is what he does with us. How that is what he has done and continues to do with me.

That we could take otherwise useless metal and steel from the building where thousands of Americans were killed, clean it up, and use it in a Battleship that will be used to hunt down and kill members of the same organizations that attacked the buildings that metal making up the boat came from is awesome.

I just LOVE it.


No comments:

Post a Comment