Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Great White Sharks

I have been a little down and weird today so I talked to my dad and then looked up pictures of Great White Sharks.

I just love them. They are big and blue and white and the
most feared animal in the water. Here are some interesting facts about the best non-human animal God created.

No Great White has ever lived in captivity for longer than 11 days.

No one has ever seen a Great White Shark give birth. I plan to be the first.

They can detect one drop of blood in 25 gallons of water and can smell blood up to three miles away.

Here are some cool pictures of them. And yes, I have a big crush on Great White Sharks.

3 comments:

  1. i would like to see some citations for these facts, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. friend you're planing to be
    the first to see a great white shark giving birth ?, maybe someone had see one but he didn't have the chance to TELL !!!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this last picture you have up is actually not a great white but a tiger shark you can notice by the tail fin.

    ReplyDelete